I just wanted to touch base with everyone as the semester draws to a close.
- iPads: Please respect teachers' wishes and use your iPads at appropriate times! Some teachers may allow you to use them in class more than others: respect their rules.
- 2014-2015 Preregistration: Preregistration is now under way. I will visit with you during your DL Science classes in January to discuss your requirements and options. If you are not currently enrolled in a DL science class, I will come find you in another DL class.
- GT Independent Study: This course is an option for 2014-15 Juniors and Seniors. It is a great class and can be a very rewarding experience. Some students who have take the class found it more challenging than they expected. Please consider this class as an elective option for next year. It will count toward your DL program requirement.
- Class of 2015: you are required to be enrolled in at least two DL classes to be active in the program! (This requirement is only for the class of 2015). Some of you have run out of classes to take, while others don't know what to take. DL public speaking, DL Creative Writing/Lit. Genres or Cultural Linguistics are great options.
- Semester Finals: Study, get a good night's sleep, eat breakfast, and buena suerte!